2019 BOSS Skid-Steer SK 10
Call for Price
SK Box Plows from BOSS are designed to put the full force and maneuverability of your skid steer into getting the pavement back to black. The floating edge and pivot system keep the cutting edge in contact with the pavement regardless of the contour, and because it's from BOSS, you know the SK Box Plow is tough and durable enough to back you up through any job.
- Self Adjusting Hitch the blade automatically adjusts to negotiate any terrain.
- Rugged Support Struts add structural strength, stability, and long-term reliability.
- Heavy-Duty Trip-Edge Springs are tough, tested and proven in some of the harshest environments.
- Bolt-On Wing Design allows quick and easy replacement of wing if damage occurs.
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- Adjustable Trip Springs: Adjustable trip springs allow you to customize the trip spring tension.
- Hardox Base Angle: 1/2" x 6" Hardox Base Angle delivers outstanding resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Self Adjusting Hitch: The blade automatically adjusts to negotiate any terrain.
- Rugged Support Struts: add structural strength, stability, and long-term reliability.
- AR450 Hardox Wear Shoes: Provide superior wear resistance for long term durability.
- Attachment System: Universal Couple attaches in seconds for Skid Steer applications.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Width: 124" (315 cm)
- Weight: 1000 lb (455 kg)
- Base Angle: 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" (1 cm x 9 cm x 9 cm)
- Trip Design: Trip-Edge
- Trip Springs: 4
- Vertical Supports: 8 vertical ribs
- Horizontal Supports: 3 upper pans, 5 lower pans
- Vertical Hitch Float: Automatic
- Wing Shoes (Material): AR 450
- Blade Width
- 124 in. (315 cm)
- 1000 lb. (455 kg)