2019 Husqvarna 360BT (967 14 43-01)
Need real power from a backpack blower? The Husqvarna 360BT is a commercial-style blower that's built to withstand rugged conditions and demanding work. Designed with the skilled user in mind, the 65cc X-Torq® engine offers better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Plus, the professional-style air filter is easily changed. An adjustable harness and ergonomic handle (with cruise control) improve operator comfort, letting you to work until the job is done.
- Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain: The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
- Ergonomic harness: Comfortable, ventilated and load-reducing harness with hip belt and wide shoulder straps.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 65.6 cm³
- Power output: 3.81 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8100 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 74.4 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 422 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 890 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 631 cfm
- Air speed: 232 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 104 mph
- Blowing Force: 30 N
- Weight: 23.2 lbs
- Tube length: 1185 mm
- Tube diameter: 66 mm
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.48 m/s²
- 65.6 cm³
- Air Velocity
- 232 mph